Homemade charcoal detox mask: a quick and simple mask that neutralizes imperfections.
The idea is therefore not to scrape the bottom of the pan in order to obtain a little black residue and apply it to the face! The Charcoal used for the skin is in fact wood heated at high temperature without oxygen in order to increase its carbon concentration. We thus obtain the famous coal! Obviously, I do not recommend that you do it yourself, there are plenty of points of sale (parapharmacy, organic store, etc.).
The benefits of charcoal
It benefits from many advantages which are detailed for you in the dedicated article just here. We will retain for this mask its high absorption capacity which will purify the skin, unclog pores, eliminate blackheads, etc.
An anti-imperfection charcoal mask
This mask is to be done once a week and will purify the skin, relieve it of toxins and illuminate the complexion.
- 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal
- 2 teaspoons of rose water
- 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel
- 2 drops of geranium essential oil
- Mix all ingredients.
- Apply to the face using a brush to prevent it from running too much.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse then moisturize the skin.