we already know the winner thanks to this supercomputer

20


While an AI had already lent itself to the game of predictions, a new supercomputer has announced the winner of the 2022 World Cup. And it is on the site FiveThirtyEight (538) that we can follow the probabilities of winning by team.

As of this writing, Argentina are announced as favorites with 57% chances of victory. Next come France with a 32% chance of victory and Morocco with an 11% chance of victory. Regarding the semi-final of this Wednesday, December 14, the supercomputer announces France winner 66%.

Before the Argentina-Croatia match, the South American team was already announced as the favorite with a 37% chance of victory just ahead of France (35%). Croatia and Morocco were therefore the outsiders with respectively 16% and 13% chances of victory.

But how does FiveThirtyEight to make predictions?

FiveThirtyEight, king of predictions?

The method of FiveThirtyEight consists of compiling the data of each team since the start of the competition. The results of the international teams are taken into account first, which makes it possible to obtain a first score. They weigh for 75% in the final result.

The supercomputer analyzes the results obtained by the international teams since 1905, the performances of the teams which clash (number of goals, red cards, starting time of the match etc.). All this data is updated in real time.

Then the calculator takes into consideration the results of the players with their clubs and their performances during the World Cup. This result counts for 25% in the final prognosis.

These two statistics are then combined to obtain the final prognosis of the supercomputer.

world cup supercomputer

© FiveThirtyEight

Is the system infallible? Absolutely not. Football remains a sport where anything can happen, even more so in a knockout competition. Proof, FiveThirtyEight announced Brazil winner of Croatia and Portugal winner of Morocco. That’s football would say the English (also eliminated by France).

This is not the first time that calculators have played the game of predictions. With each major football competition, new tools are created to anticipate the results. Sometimes they see correctly, sometimes not.

See you in a few days to find out if this supercomputer was right in its prediction. We hope not. And above all… go Blues!

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

seo markt best tool url adsense ads malker notin blog features gries grow home tools unlock Bilgisayarda ekran görüntüsü alma programları sırasıyla aşağıdadır. İş gününüzü çok daha verimli hale getirmenizi sağlayacak En İyi Ekran Yakalama Yazılım Araçları: Birkaç yıl önce, ekran görüntüleri o kadar popüler değildi. Sadece ekrandaki hata mesajını paylaşmak için kullanıldı. Ancak günümüzde ekran görüntüleri günlük hayatımızda rutin olarak ve yaygın olarak kullanılmaktadır. Örneğin , sosyal medyadaki komik bir mesajın veya gönderinin fotoğrafını çekmek. Öğrenciler ayrıca eğitim amacıyla bir makalenin anlık görüntüsünü alırlar. Ekranda garip bir şey gördüğünüzü kanıtlamak için Anlık Görüntü veya Ekran Görüntüsü gereklidir. Mockup ekran tasarımları da ekran görüntüsü olarak müşterilerle paylaşılmaktadır. Görüntüyü veya ekranı yakalamak için tüm sistemlerde bir baskı ekranı düğmesi bulunur, ancak belirli sınırlamaları vardır. Baskı ekranı seçeneğini kullanarak yakalanan görüntüye metin, oklar ve vurgulayıcılar eklemek sıkıcı bir iştir. Snipping Tool (Windows): Windows işletim sistemlerinde built-in olarak bulunan bir ekran görüntüsü alma aracıdır. Kullanımı oldukça basittir ve seçilen alanı, pencere veya tam ekran görüntüsü olarak alabilirsiniz. Lightshot (Windows, Mac, Linux): Bu program, kolay kullanımı ve hızlı erişimi ile popülerdir. Ayrıca, alınan görüntüleri düzenlemek ve paylaşmak için birden çok seçenek sunar. Greenshot (Windows): Bu program, seçilen alanı veya tam ekranı almak için kullanılabilir. Ayrıca, alınan görüntüleri düzenlemek ve paylaşmak için birden çok seçenek sunar. web adsense picture images home tools wosgroup any trouble