Fresh meats, seafood and poultry aren’t just more delicious, but they’re also much healthier than processed meats. When you make sandwiches or wraps, try to minimize processed products like deli/luncheon meats, sausages, bacon and smoked meats.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
This chicken and broccoli slaw wrap is big on flavor, as well as on fresh, nutritious ingredients.
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 18 ounces meat from a rotisserie chicken
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- 30 leaves of baby spinach
1. Mix broccoli slaw and carrot together in large bowl.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, olive oil, sugar and pepper in a separate medium bowl.
3. Pour this mixture over the broccoli slaw and carrot and toss to coat thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate until you’re ready to make your flatbread fold.
5. Add 1/2 cup of the broccoli slaw mixture to center of the flatbread when ready.
6. Top with 3 ounces of rotisserie chicken and finish by adding baby spinach leaves.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 6 servings
Total fat: 10.5 g
Saturated fat: 1.3 g
Fiber: 6.3 g
Sugar: 0.5 g
Protein: 25 g
Sodium: 596 mg
Calcium: 7.7 mg
Magnesium: 15.7 mg
Potassium: 616.7 mg