Do you want to age gently? Botulinum toxin injections (botox) and hyaluronic acid injections are not for you? If you want to reduce your wrinkles without going through aesthetic medicine, there are natural ways to preserve your face.
There is no single method to make facial wrinkles disappear naturally after 50, but here are some tips that can help you improve their appearance and stop the appearance of new wrinkles, whether they are fine lines or more marked expression wrinkles. Here are our anti-wrinkle tips:
What are anti-wrinkle tips?
Hydrate your skin! Drinking enough water and using moisturizer can help maintain skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It seems obvious, but many people admit to not drinking enough water over the course of a day.
Adopt a healthy diet: A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, proteins, fatty acids and omega 3 can help you maintain healthy skin. Make cures of “beautiful skin” food supplements that will compensate for your nutritional deficiencies. Protect the skin against UV rays: UV rays can damage the skin and accelerate aging. Sunscreen, hat or goggles to protect the contour of the
the eyel: protect yourself from the sun as much as possible. Pamper your sleep because it helps regenerate the skin and therefore prevent wrinkles.
Light therapy can help improve the appearance of skin by stimulating collagen production and reducing inflammation, which can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It is recommended that you consult a healthcare professional to assess individual skin care needs and recommend appropriate treatment.
Massage your skin. Whether you use your hands or a gua sha, facial massage is the natural solution par excellence to reduce frown lines, naso-genius folds or even crow’s feet. Consult a facialist who will give you a tailor-made routine to massage your face.
What are the best anti-wrinkle vegetable oils?
There are several vegetable oils that can help reduce wrinkles and improve the appearance of the skin, used during your massage of the face, the neck but also the décolleté. You will be amazed by their effectiveness provided you practice daily.
- Argan oil contains antioxidants and fatty acids that can help nourish the skin and protect it against free radical damage.
- Jojoba oil is similar in composition to the skin’s natural sebum, which makes it particularly effective at deeply moisturizing the skin and reducing wrinkles.
- Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that can help nourish the skin and protect it against free radical damage.
- Rosehip oil contains antioxidants and fatty acids that can help boost collagen production and improve skin elasticity, which can help reduce wrinkles.
It is important to choose a premium oil and test it on a small area of skin before using it all over the face, as some people may be allergic to certain ingredients.
What are the best anti-aging active ingredients?
If you want a cosmetic product to reduce your wrinkles, turn to creams and serums rich in active ingredients whose effectiveness is clinically recognized.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a powerful natural moisturizer that can help reduce wrinkles by filling in the hollows of the skin and improving elasticity.
- Retinol: Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that can help boost collagen production and reduce wrinkles.
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants such as vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, and astaxanthin can help protect skin against free radical damage and prevent premature aging.
- Peptides: Peptides are protein molecules that can help stimulate collagen production and improve the appearance of skin.
Not sure which product to choose ? Ask your beautician, doctor or pharmacist for advice to help you understand your needs.