With nutrients and flavor galore — we’re talking protein-rich tilapia, gorgeous green avocado and kickin’ red salsa — plus the satisfying crunch of corn tortillas, your taste buds will think you’ve packed up and gone on vacation.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh tomato salsa
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a sheet pan. Drizzle each side with 1/4 teaspoon oil and rub to coat.
- Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place the fish on a sheet pan and sprinkle with chili powder and salt.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, top each tortilla with sprouts, avocado slices and radishes.
- Then, top with a fish filet and some fresh salsa. Serve with a lime wedge.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Total fat: 27 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Protein: 18 g
Carbohydrate: 13 g
Dietary fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 4 g
Added sugar: 0 g
Cholesterol: 56 mg
Sodium: 539 mg
— Recipe developed by cookbook author Sara Quessenberry for Cleveland Clinic Wellness.